5-Ton Truck Driver
The Surrey Food Bank (SFB) is a highly regarded, trusted, and critical not-for-profit agency providing food for families in Surrey and North Delta in a respectful and dignified environment.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the 5-Ton Driver will be responsible for pick-ups and deliveries of food donations and other products. This includes calling on regular and occasional donors, loading, unloading, and assisting with warehousing all food & products.
- Preference is given to those with experience driving 5-ton(required) & 3-ton trucks
- Preference is given to those with prior warehouse experience and those with forklift certification, especially narrow aisle lifts
- Must be capable of continuously lifting up to 50 lbs of weight
- Valid BC driver’s license and clean driving record
- A criminal record check will be required
If this fits your qualifications and you want to work in a fun and energetic environment, please respond with your resume and cover letter y June 14, 2021.
Application deadline: 2021-06-14
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
All employees are required to wear a mask when interacting with other staff, clients, and donors.