People Like You
The Surrey Food Bank is community funded and receives no core government funding. We operate solely from donations made by individuals, organizations and businesses.
We accept donations of money and food from people like you. Both food donations and cash donations are always needed.
You can help today!
How to Donate Money
The Surrey Food Bank appreciates your generous support!
We have many ways to donate:
- Donate Online via our safe, secure online payment system
- Pre-Authorized Cheque/Debit
- Donate monthly via Pre-authorized Debit to your bank account. Please complete the fillable Donor PAD Agreement and mail it (both sides please) to us at the address below along with a “Void” cheque.
- Cash or Cheque
- We accept donation via cash or cheque at our offices listed below from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Or you may mail them in to us (please do not mail cash).
- 10732 City Parkway
Surrey, BC V3T 4C7
- At your local grocery store through BC Share
Often you go to the grocery store to pick something up. While you are there, why not purchase a $2.00 B.C. Share Coupon? Share coupons enable the Surrey Food Bank to purchase fresh fruit, vegetables and other products from local grocers.
When you purchase a Share Coupon, the funds are deposited onto a corporate credit card. During low food donation months (typically during the summer), we use these funds to purchase fresh produce and protein from stores in Surrey.
For only $2.00 you can make a difference! Stop by participating grocers at any time to make your contribution.
If you have any question how to donate please do not hesitate to call us. You may reach us at (604) 581-5443 or email.