Food/Fund Drive Registration
Thank you for supporting the Surrey Food Bank! Holding a food/fund drive is wonderful way to build community spirit within your company, organization or school. The following information is a short guideline created to assist you with your efforts to provide a successful event in order to help serve the community of Surrey and North Delta.
- Registering your food/fund drive
- Please complete the online form below. You can also download the registration form here, and email to our Development team at email@example.com or fax 604-588-8697.
- Please allow 2 - 3 business days for a response to your registration form due to a high volume of requests. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Supplies and Donations
- Supplies and/ or donations (food/cash) can be picked-up or dropped-off at our office Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 3:30pm, 10732 City Parkway, Surrey BC.
- Monetary donations can also be mailed in, by phone or online through our website.
- Supplies and donations can also be scheduled for drop-offs and pick-ups. Our drivers operate between 8:00am and 3:00pm, Monday to Friday. Please allow us a minimum of 2 business days to schedule drivers, however due to high volumes at times, we cannot guarantee pick-up/ drop-off dates and times. Please note: we do not drop-off or pick-up from private residences.
- Special Instructions
- Once the box is full, it should be closed with no overflow.
- our boxes should be easily accessible to our drivers, taped on the bottom and taped closed.
Thanks to people like you we CAN make a difference!