Food & Fund Drive Registration
Thank you for supporting the Surrey Food Bank! Holding a food/fund drive is wonderful way to build community spirit within your company, organization or school. The following information is a short guideline created to assist you with your efforts to provide a successful event in order to help serve the community of Surrey and North Delta.
Registering your food/fund drive
WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, HOWEVER, DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE UNABLE TO PICK UP YOUR FOOD AND DONATIONS AT THIS TIME.
We ask that you bring your donations to the food bank before 1:30 PM or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please complete the online form below. You can also download the registration form, and email to our Development team at email@example.com or fax 604-588-8697.
- Please allow 2 – 3 business days for a response to your registration form due to a high volume of requests. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Supplies and Donations
- Supplies and/ or donations (food/cash) can be picked-up or dropped-off at our office Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., 10732 City Parkway, Surrey BC.
- Monetary donations can also be mailed in, by phone or online through our website.
- Supplies and donations can also be scheduled for drop-offs and pick-ups. Our drivers operate between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please allow us a minimum of 2 business days to schedule drivers, however due to high volumes at times, we cannot guarantee pick-up/ drop-off dates and times. Please note: we do not drop-off or pick-up from private residences.
- Once the box is full, it should be closed with no overflow.
- Our boxes should be easily accessible to our drivers, taped on the bottom and taped closed.
Thanks to people like you we CAN make a difference!