Third Party Events Registration
Thank you for supporting the Surrey Food Bank! Holding a 3rd Party Event is wonderful way to build community spirit within your company, organization or school. The following information is a short guideline created to assist you with your efforts to provide a successful event in order to help serve the community of Surrey and North Delta.
Registering your third party event
- Please complete the online form below. You can also download the registration form, and email to our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 604-588-8697.
- Please give us as much notice as possible, so we are able to meet your needs.
- Please allow 2 – 3 business days for a response to your registration form due to a high volume of requests. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Supplies and Donations
- Supplies and/ or donations (food/cash) can be picked-up or dropped-off at our office Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., 10732 City Parkway, Surrey BC.
- Monetary donations can also be mailed in, by phone or online through our website.
- Supplies and donations can also be scheduled for drop-offs and pick-ups. Our drivers operate between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please allow us a minimum of 2 business days to schedule drivers, however due to high volumes at times, we cannot guarantee pick-up/ drop-off dates and times. Please note: we do not drop-off or pick-up from private residences.
Please note: Due to limited resources, we ask that if you are requesting less than five boxes, we ask that you come to the food bank to pick up boxes. If you have less than five full boxes of food, we ask that you drop-off food at the food bank, a local fire hall, or grocery store.
- Once the box is full, it should be closed with no overflow.
- Our boxes should be easily accessible to our drivers, taped on the bottom and taped closed.