The Surrey Food Bank is currently looking for a full-time Driver/Warehouseman. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Driver/Warehouseman will be responsible for pick-ups and deliveries of food donations and other products. This includes calling on regular and occasional donors, loading, unloading and assisting with warehousing all food & products.
- Preference given to those with experience driving 5-ton(required) & 3-ton trucks.
- Preference given to those with prior warehouse experience and those with fork lift certification, especially narrow aisle lifts.
- Must be capable of continuously lifting up to 50 lbs of weight.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to handle a very busy work environment.
- Valid BC driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Experience working with volunteers an asset.
- Criminal record check will be required
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to the Logistics Manager by 4:00, May 31, 2019 via:
- Fax – 604-588-8697
- Mail – 10732 City Parkway, Surrey BC V3T 4C7
No in person or telephone inquiries will be accepted.
We appreciate all who are interested in the position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.